SPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Star Chaser Zone! (Blog & AMA)

5 posters

Go down

The Star Chaser Zone! (Blog & AMA) Empty The Star Chaser Zone! (Blog & AMA)

Post by Skye Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:47 pm

Nova's online blog, The Star Chaser Zone, is a cavalcade of her interests. On the first page alone, you can see:

• many photos and videos from satellites or telescopes depicting space
  • fanart and fanfiction of video games and anime, particularly those in the sci-fi genre
  • first-person-perspective photos of her latest exploits, most likely captured from her eye augmentations
  • a few posts about retro technology, such as VHS tapes, 'the phones that looked like bricks', etc.
  • several posts about donating to charities, particularly those concerning mental health
  • and the occasional rant or piece of 'vent' poetry.

The buttons on her blog (depicted as animated images with cute alien mascots hugging the buttons) link you to various areas of her site. Naturally, there's an 'Ask the Star Chaser!' button.

"Ask me anything! ヽ(◕‿◕)ノ ☆"

Last edited by Skye on Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

The Star Chaser Zone! (Blog & AMA) Empty Re: The Star Chaser Zone! (Blog & AMA)

Post by Paula Tergeist Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:01 pm

"Hello Vigilante, Would you please give me your entire criminal history?"
Paula Tergeist
Paula Tergeist
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac(Angus) Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:16 pm

"Whast be thoust favourate musics? ;3"
Isaac(Angus)
Isaac(Angus)
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:04 pm

Paul Tergeist wrote:"Hello Vigilante, Would you please give me your entire criminal history?"

"Oh! Hello, Mr. Paul! Um, I think you're not supposed to say confidential stuff online - see, I'm good at security! - but I'm sure you can find it on police record. B-But I haven't done anything super bad though, I swear! \(º □ º l|l)/"

(Sure enough, according to the police database, Nova has a record of criminal activity while aboard the Humanity's Star. It's... underwhelming.)

• Suspect found pirating several gigabytes of unlicensed 'foreign cartoons' and was informed to cease and desist. Cybersecurity officer confirmed that the program and files had been removed from the user's device the following morning.
  • Suspect found with several gigabytes of unlicensed 'foreign cartoons' converted and stored on 'VHS tapes.' On interview with Koei Ltd. employees regarding the matter, charges were wavered in exchange for 'telling us how the hell you did that.'
  • Suspect found entering restricted area to retrieve a Skitty from a tree from another citizen. On arrest, suspect was distraught and repeatedly apologised, noting that she did not see the sign. Testimony from the Skitty's owner verified the suspect's story, stating that they 'got lost walking down a straight road earlier.' Arresting officer 'let the kid off with a warning.'
  • Suspect entered station and confessed to theft. On interview, clarification was given - suspect borrowed a pen from the station during her last visit and forgot to return it. Arresting officer 'told the kid to just get out of here already.'

(So basically, the worst of Nova's known crimes are pirating anime, getting lost and stealing a pen. You're not sure you expected anything else.)
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 pm

(The following is posted completely anonymously)

How would you best like to be punished for your interference?
Rhydis
Rhydis
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:03 pm

Isaac(Angus) wrote:"Whast be thoust favourate musics? ;3"

"Oooh, I have a playlist here! Let me send it..."

(Nova links a playlist. You notice a majority of the music is 'electronic classical', along with a fair amount of 'chiptune' and 'vocaloid.' There's also a few anime theme songs and sombre guitar pieces.)

Rhydis wrote:(The following is posted completely anonymously)

How would you best like to be punished for your interference?

(There is a long while before Nova replies, but eventually, she does.

It's a meme image of a Pikachu with its paws clenched into fists, with bold text underneath saying 'FIGHT ME IRL'.)
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:02 pm

What made you decide to become a Hero?
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:54 pm

IRL_Gengar wrote:What made you decide to become a Hero?

"Why wouldn't someone want to be a hero? As a friend of mine said, it's all about grand adventures and inspiring people! My anime and comics show people taking down bad guys, discovering new places, making lots of friends, and... Well, I can't even remember a time when I didn't want a life like that! (˘︶˘)

Most of all, I just want to help people. I know what it's like to be helpless. It's... not very nice. (╯︵╰)

...And if I get to help people with really cool laser gloves, then that's how I'll do it! (☆‿☆)"
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula Tergeist Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:04 pm

So, you aspired to be a vigilante from a young age criminal? What sort of history do you have with Narcotics?
Paula Tergeist
Paula Tergeist
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm

Paul Tergeist wrote:So, you aspired to be a vigilante from a young age criminal? What sort of history do you have with Narcotics?

"'Narcotics?' What are those? They sound like a nasty alien race! (・_・;)"

(Nova seems to genuinely have no clue what a narcotic is and, in a rare glimpse of common sense, has elected not to share her medical records online.)
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula Tergeist Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:22 pm

From Anonymous "How do you type with boxing gloves on?"
Paula Tergeist
Paula Tergeist
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:33 pm

Paul Tergeist wrote:From Anonymous "How do you type with boxing gloves on?"

"Why do I feel like this is a reference...? ( ̄~ ̄;)

Actually, I use text-to-speech! Typing for long periods of time hurts my hands since I burnt my fingers real bad. (×﹏×)

I had to spend hours to get my datajack integration to work so it would type the cute emoticons when I make an expression, but it was worth it! (˘︶˘)"
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:57 pm

Catchup for Glitch Saga and Draco Saga

Following her first badge acquired from the challenge against Javan, Nova posts the news about herself, and pins an article detailing the challengers' after their first victory (particularly the photo of all of them together.) She also reblogs several charitable causes that JavaSharp supports, along with the occasional news article she can find on the other leaders. She details a few events in her life as well, such as being recruited as a detective and as an assistant at the Observatory.

During the excursion to Draco Mountain, there's only one post, containing a photo of the sunrise from halfway up the mountain. After the excursion, there are several days of inactivity, although her likes show that she is still browsing online (mostly reserved for instructions on physical therapy, vent art and self-help articles.)

The inactivity eventually ends with a post explaining her absence for 'health reasons' and that 'the Star Chaser is back and ready to keep moving!' There are also reblogs of much more pleasant art, typically depicting girls being romantic with one another. The latest post before her 'mission to the Habitation Station' is a photo of Rin, Fernando and Valk seated in her home, with a small waffle clip art in the corner.
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum