SPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devin aka Ayth aka Paul

Go down

Devin aka Ayth aka Paul Empty Devin aka Ayth aka Paul

Post by Paula Tergeist Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:36 am

What can I say about myself other than I am a total lazyass. I mean it though, lazy describes my approach to encounters and work. Not that I don't do it, but that I do it in a way that costs the least effort in the long run. If that means doing it properly then that's what happens. If not... well I am supposed to be keeping a journal but... heh.

I am also an ass. I tend to approach things in a way that will annoy people. I tend to be a bit of a troll. I like both succeeding and interesting failures. My hatred is only reserved for excessive numbers.

More about me I suppose, I am an amateur writer. I tend to need to do a lot of editing for my sloppy technique, but supposedly the end result is entertaining, or the people who've said so are lying. I've been roleplaying in some capacity for 15 years, since the age of 12 or so. I find roleplaying has given me a lot of perspective on character writing, even if most of my characters are impulsive jerks.

I enjoy reading, I read about... 200k words a day at least. If I am bored you can bet I have a tab open to some sort of story somewhere. Psyduck is best 'mon.

I play Paul, the Occult sector leader, he's in charge despite more skilled candidates being present. The reason for this is he's more of a problem ENDER than most. He's a bit taciturn and really only engages when violence is on the table. There might not be much more to him?
Paula Tergeist
Paula Tergeist
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum