SPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The wedding of Hel and Gwyn!

+5
Gwyn
Rhydis
IRL_Gengar
Skye
Javan
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The wedding of Hel and Gwyn! Empty The wedding of Hel and Gwyn!

Post by Javan Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:59 am

It was noon on Friday the 7th of September, and the courthouse was decorated with gold, white and brown decor; string lights and beads adorned the walls and ceiling, with a beige rug running down the centre of the room. Each chair within the court was covered with white sheets and the names of the guests in gold calligraphy. White orchids were at the ends of each row and soft, gentle music played through the speakers. At the very front of the room was a wooden podium, where a golden pillow rested, atop of which were two golden rings with white dragon scales embedded as stones.

On either side of the aisle was the seating for the guests of the respective bride - Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini and Helena Sophia Genma.

On the right, for Hel: Sari, Tidus, Rin, Nova, Fernando, Valk and Clark.
On the left, for Gwyn: Paula, Javan, Opal, Ami and Suzy.

There were a few extra seats for anyone else who wished to join them.

Javan was stood at the entrance of the courthouse, waiting for guests to arrive so she could greet them. She was dressed in a soft gold gown that flowed from her waist to her feet and her hair was set as a wave. Pinned to her breast was a white rose and a golden necklace fell around her neck.

By her side was Opal, eagerly holding the little pieces of paper with the order of events listed on it. Her long hair was half pinned back and half left to fall past her shoulders as she wore a pale pink dress that ended just below her knees. Much to her dislike, she was not wearing her 3D glasses, but still had the golden star hair pin to the side of her head.
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

The wedding of Hel and Gwyn! Empty Re: The wedding of Hel and Gwyn!

Post by Skye Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Nova is attending the event in her usual spacesuit. She apologizes profusely at the door to Javan, stuttering that she's 'never been to one of these before' and 'she didn't feel comfortable in a dress' and 'I didn't want to bother Hel with so many questions.'

Nova is sat in her designated seat, hands on her lap and waiting patiently. She notes that she already gave a gift to Hel and Gwyn earlier in the week, but she brought a bouquet of flowers just so she wasn't empty-handed today.
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:53 am

Rin shows up earlier than expected. She gives Javan a nod and Opal a wave as she enters the building. Seeing Nova, Rin jogs over and takes her seat beside her.
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:35 am

Fernando is of course attending the event, he baked a 3 tier red velvet with Nyla for them
Rhydis
Rhydis
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyn Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:19 am

Once everyone had taken their seats, Gwyn entered the courtroom, accompanied by Paula on her left side. Her hair was pulled back into an elegant style and neatly pinned at the back. Under her horns but atop her head lay a gold and diamond tiara that pulled down between her eyes, matching earrings hanging from her lobes. Her dress was magnificent - a soft blue hue that crossed over to her neck and exposed her midriff - yet covered by golden chains - and the skirt trailed down to the ground, where the hem was decorated with glitter. The belt around her waist matched her tiara, and the chains that roped from the dress to her shoulders, down her arms, ending at the matching bracers which fell from her elbow to her wrists. The chains also decorated her wings, and her feet were clasped with an anklet of similar design.

Gwyn's face had a permanent smile, her eyes seeming to glow under the light as she strode down the aisle. She then waited in front of the podium eagerly, her tail swishing under her gown as she impatiently waited for Hel's arrival.

The wedding of Hel and Gwyn! TRFAC6I
Gwyn
Gwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hel Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:08 am

Hel will enter with Tidus and Sari on each of her sides. She is wearing a combo of a suit and a dress. Sleeves attached to the low-cut dress that rested off her shoulders, colored a similar blue to Gwyn's own attire. Flowing white fabric fell down to her hands, where they attached to a ring worn on Hel's middle finger, giving a fluid and flowing apparel. The dark brown dress opened at the front and fell behind, exposing Hel's perfectly toned stomach and the suit trousers she wore. These were beige, with a blue belt that caved down into a "V", and attached to the trail of the mud colored dress with fashionable straps that hooked at her hips. Knee-high boots complimented her outfit, the same muddy brown as the flowing dress-cloak, with blue accent that matched her belt and bracelets.

Hel never brakes eye contact with Gwyn while approaching her. Once she is by Gwyn, Tidus and Sari take their seats.

[Remove collar and white top from this image]
The wedding of Hel and Gwyn! ITWgI4p
Hel
Hel
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:48 am

The magistrate walked up to the podium and smiled at the crowd.

"Please be seated. Good afternoon, ladies, gentlemen, pokémon alike. May I begin with welcoming you all here today to gather for the marriage of Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini and Helena Sophia Genma. Today marks a new beginning in their lives together, and it means a lot to the both of them that you - their family and friends - are here to witness their wedding vows and to celebrate their marriage."

He turned to Gwyn and Paula with a smile. "Who presents Miss Mohini to be married to Miss Genma?"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Paula Tergeist Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:23 pm

Paula smiles and turns to Gwyn. "I do, her proud mum." Paula gave Gwyn a hug. She breaks the hug and backs away to go sit down next to Javan.
Paula Tergeist
Paula Tergeist
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 pm

With a smile, and Gwyn blushing, he turns to Hel and her parents. "And who presents Miss Genma to be married to Miss Mohini?"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hel Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:34 am

Tidus will stand. "I, Tidus Genma, give Hel to Gwyn." He when sits down and Sari takes Tidus's hand and smiles at the couple.
Hel
Hel
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:07 am

He smiled once again and looked back at the audience.

"Marriage is a desire by two people to share themselves and their experiences with each other, and a willingness to accept each other for who they are. It is making a commitment to friendship and mutual respect and calls for honesty, patience, courage and of course, humour. Marriage is where each partner is there to support each other in all that they do. Marriage requires closeness and distance – the closeness of a couple growing together and enough distance to allow each partner to be an individual. A good partner in such a marriage will be loving, caring and above all a best friend.

It is one of my duties to inform you that this room in which we are now met has been duly sanctioned according to law for the celebration of marriages. You are here to witness the joining in marriage of Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini and Helena Sophia Genma. If any person present knows of any lawful impediment why these two people may not be joined in marriage he or she should declare it now."

He looked around, and Gwyn looked at the audience, anxiously.
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:08 am

Rin gives Gwyn an encouraging thumbs up.
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:11 am

The wedding of Hel and Gwyn! Garnet10
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark Panzer Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:53 am

Clark sits quietly mumbling to himself, making sure to not disturb anyone during the proceedings.

Anyone who notices and looks at Clark will see he is smiling, his hands a clasped around his necklace, and his eyes are closed. The is a bright blue light coming from his hands.

People directly next to Clark (likely Nova, and Silvia) will be able to hear that he is quietly blessing the proceedings in the name of “The Lovers”
Clark Panzer
Clark Panzer
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 am

Fernando is smiling and watching silently, he is happy for both Hel and Gwyn.

Meanwhile, anyone particularly perceptive will notice that Clarks Necklace is glowing more than usual.
Rhydis
Rhydis
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:16 am

Nova raises no objections. She is just politely observing.

(One of her eyes is scrolling through text as she seems to be taking notes?)
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyn Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:16 am

Gwyn had tears in her eyes and a smile on her face as no one objected to their union. She turned back to Hel with a smile, beaming happily.
Gwyn
Gwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 am

With a satisfied nod, he continued, and looked at the two brides before him.

"Before you are joined in matrimony here today I have to remind you both of the solemn and binding character of the vows you are about to make. These vows which unite you as wives constitute a formal and public pledge of your love for one another. I am now going to ask each of you in turn to declare that you do not know of any legal reason why you should not be joined in marriage to each other."

He turned to Gwyn.

"Please, repeat after me.

'I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini may not be joined in matrimony to Helena Sophia Genma.'"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyn Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:23 am

Gazing into Hel's eyes, she repeated the comment.

"I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini may not be joined in matrimony to Helena Sophia Genma."
Gwyn
Gwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:26 am

He nodded and turned to Hel.

"Please, repeat after me.

'I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Helena Sophia Genma may not be joined in matrimony to Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini.'"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac(Angus) Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:56 am

Silvia (who would have totally come with Clark I'm just lazy at RP XP) Will cover her mouth suppressing a giggle and lean over to Clark and wispier quietly her freckle cheeks wrinkled with a smile, trying not to disturb but she's not very good at being quiet
"Damn I missed my opportunity to object to it being TOO cute"
Isaac(Angus)
Isaac(Angus)
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Hel Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:48 am

Hel will smile at Gwyn.
"I do solemnly declare that I know not of any lawful impediment why I, Helena Sophia Genma may not be joined in matrimony to Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini."
Hel
Hel
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:53 am

Another nod and a smile, before he addressed the two.

"Now the solemn moment has come for these Gwynneth and Helena to contract their marriage before you their witnesses, families and friends

Gwynneth, will you take Helena to be your wedded wife, to share your life with her, to love, support and comfort her, in sickness and in health, whatever the future may bring?"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyn Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:55 am

Gwyn looked at Hel and smiled widely, nodding her head briefly.

"I will. I call upon these persons here present to witness that I, Gwynneth Sellia Helyn Thaena Mohini, do take thee, Helena Sophia Genma, to be my lawful wedded wife."

Her tail was wagging under her skirt.
Gwyn
Gwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:56 am

"Helena, will you take Gwynneth to be your wedded wife, to share your life with her, to love, support and comfort her, in sickness and in health, whatever the future may bring?"
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum