SPES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES

+4
Rhydis
LEADER-BASTION
IRL_Gengar
Edward Bean
8 posters

Go down

WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES Empty WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES

Post by Edward Bean Mon May 14, 2018 7:10 pm

Hello citizens of Humanity’s star.

You need to WAKE UP.

We are in a SIMULATION. Jadirel is controlling our MINDS. HE’S NOT HUMAN.

I’m a respectable clerk at the bank so I never really wanted to write all these theory things and I never listen to them ever, okay, but now that I’ve seen it WITH MY OWN EYES I have now WOKEN UP TO THE TRUTH and YOU SHOULD TOO!!!!!

Seriously, I was living in my building where Javan lives at the top, right? I’m not giving my address here because they might FIND ME AND KILL ME!!!! THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!! I’M NOT EVEN USING MY REAL NAME RIGHT NOW!!!!

So there was like a huge BANG upstairs and I ran up with some people who lived on the next few levels and there were five of us. Like suddenly something FLEW PAST ME and I felt really WEIRD like my whole body had just FALLEN TO SLEEP like if you sleep on your arm for too long you know?

Anyway I went upstairs to look and JAVAN’S DOOR WAS BLASTED OPEN AND THE ALARM WAS GOING. HOW CAN YOU BLAST OPEN A REINFORCED STEEL DOOR FROM THE INSIDE?!

When we looked inside we all saw a proper mess, right? Like we actually saw all the mess and stuff – but only ONE PERSON CAN AGREE WITH ME the other three said they saw nothing because…

THEY AREN’T REAL. THEY ARE SIMULATED.

Then I saw Jadirel and Bastion walk out from a room but I couldn’t tell much because………….

EVERYTHING WENT BACK TO NORMAL

The door was still open and stuff but the apartment was CLEAN AND NOT MESSY and the room they came out of?? IT WAS A BOOKCASE.

It was all because JADIREL SAW US. Like, oen person said they couldn’t be sure because they think they just hallucinated it or something like there was something in the water but it’s a COVER UP. And Jadirel and Bastion and Javan and Paul were GONE. LIKE JUST VANISHED.

Like everyone just left and I was stood at the door and I got in trouble with a police man because the door was open and I was the only one there but they DIDN’T BELIEVE ME. They even asked if I was on meds or wanted to go to the hospital

BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO DRUG ME TO FORGET.

I just said that I was just tired and went home to write this but you HAVE TO KNOW THE TRUTH

IT’S ALL A LIE

THAT’S WHY IT’S SO GOOD HERE

BECAUSE THERE’S ONLY LIKE 20 REAL PEOPLE LEFT AND THE REST OF US ARE IN THE SIMULATION

WAKE UP MAREEPLEEEEEEEE

Edward Bean

Back to top Go down

WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES Empty Re: WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES

Post by IRL_Gengar Mon May 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Anonymous: Does this mean we have cool secret robot overlords? I've always wanted to live in the Matrix
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES Empty Re: WE’RE IN A SIMULATION – WAKE UP MAREEPLE. NOT CLICK BAIT. ACTUAL REAL PROOF WITH WITNESSES

Post by LEADER-BASTION Mon May 14, 2018 9:16 pm

Anonymous: Nothing to see here citizens, keep scrolling.
LEADER-BASTION
LEADER-BASTION
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhydis Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Anonymous: How do you know that you're not one of the simulations?
Rhydis
Rhydis
Game Master
Game Master

Back to top Go down

Post by IRL_Gengar Mon May 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Anonymous: How do you know you're not one of the simulations too? What makes you think you're real? What makes anyone real?
IRL_Gengar
IRL_Gengar
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Bean Sun May 20, 2018 4:19 pm

LEADER-BASTION wrote:Anonymous: Nothing to see here citizens, keep scrolling.

YOU ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE TRUTH!! YOU ARE ONE OF THEM!!

Edward Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Bean Sun May 20, 2018 4:20 pm

IRL_Gengar wrote:Anonymous: Does this mean we have cool secret robot overlords? I've always wanted to live in the Matrix

you jest now but SOON YOU SHALL SEE THAT IT'S ALL A LIE!!!

Edward Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Bean Sun May 20, 2018 4:22 pm

Rhydis wrote:Anonymous: How do you know that you're not one of the simulations?

IRL_Gengar wrote:Anonymous: How do you know you're not one of the simulations too? What makes you think you're real? What makes anyone real?

if I was part of the simulation then I would be DELETED FOR MENTIONING THIS!!!!

but you'll see!! how many people leave the station? NOT MANY
and those who do? how many come back??? NOT MANY!!!!!

IT'S ALL A LIE. THEY ARE DELETED.

I left my job to pursue the TRUTH and EXPOSE JADIREL FOR THE MONSTER HE IS!!!!

Edward Bean

Back to top Go down

Post by Skye Mon May 21, 2018 8:58 am

Edward Bean wrote:I left my job to pursue the TRUTH and EXPOSE JADIREL FOR THE MONSTER HE IS!!!!

(OOC: I like this guy.)
Skye
Skye
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hel Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 am

OoC: This is Jadirel.
Hel
Hel
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Javan Mon May 21, 2018 4:48 pm

[OOC: I promise it's not :p.]
Javan
Javan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Kindlingrat Tue May 22, 2018 5:47 pm

I'm not from the station, I don't THINK I'm not real, though. You sure it wasn't just that strange glitch stuff? You guys have to be real, otherwise you couldn't have made me! You get it? Even if you weren't, that doesn't make you not real, just digital, like Porygon!
Kindlingrat
Kindlingrat
Player
Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum